To be eligible for the Victoria Energy rebate, you have to check the list of participating and accredited companies in order to refer you to energy-efficient products and services. 

If your household or business is located in Melbourne or anywhere in Victoria and is using old lights such as halogen, incandescent and CFL bulbs, you are considerate as eligible to get an electricity rebate and participate in the program. If you are renting, you will have to check with your landlord in order to get a permission before we start to do any change or upgrade to your home

Businesses accredited under the Victorian Energy Upgrades program are called Accredited Providers (APs). Through this title, these companies are allowed to generate Victorian Energy Efficiency Certificates (VEECs).

For each certificate, 1 tonne of greenhouse gas is abated. Revenue generated through the sale of VEECs will enable accredited providers to offer energy consumers some benefits that will reduce the cost of undertaking these energy efficiency improvements.

Scroll to Top